How to adjust the cooking time
- Always check the User Manual for guidance on the safe use of your Clever Chef before you do any cooking.
Remember that you will be working with hot food, so always ensure that all safety requirements are fully in place before you start any cooking and please exercise care and caution as you follow the steps in this guide.
Take care when opening the lid as the food will be hot. Always use oven gloves and wear an apron to help protect yourself from burns.
Also refer to the Safety information topics in this guide for information.
Press the opening button to open the lid.
Remove the inner pot.
Fill with the amount of water required for the recipe.
CAUTION: Do not fill the inner pot above the MAX line and ensure the 0.5L line is covered by liquid.
Replace the inner pot.
Close the lid.
Insert the power cord and connect to mains power.
The CleverChef will make a loud bleep and “-- --“ will be displayed.
- 8. Repeatedly press the Menu button to navigate to the desired cooking mode (e.g., Stew).After pressing the Menu button once, you can also navigate to the desired cooking mode using the + or - buttons.
- 9. Press the Time Adjustment button.Remember to check your user manual for details of how much each function can be adjusted by
- 10. Press – to reduce the desired cooking time.
- 11. Press + to increase the desired cooking time.
Press and hold the Start button.
- 13. The timer will begin with the adjusted temperature setting.