Setting the delay timer on my Pressure King Pro 5L before the programme cycle commences
- Always check the User Manual for guidance on the safe use of your Pressure King Pro before you do any cooking.
Remember that you will be working with hot liquids and steam, so always ensure that all the safety requirements are fully in place before you start any cooking and please exercise care and caution as you follow the Steps in this guide.
Always wear oven gloves and an apron to protect against any splashing of hot food and steam.
Also refer to the Safety information Topics in this guide for informatio
- 1. Twist the top handle clockwise and remove the lid.
- 2. Remove the inner pot.
- 3. Fill with the ingredients required for the recipe.CAUTION: With cooking ingredients that expand during cooking, we recommend that you only fill the inner pot halfway between the MAX and MIN marks.
- 4. Replace the inner pot.
- 5. Replace the lid (align the arrow on the lid with the arrow on the left handle of the Pressure King Pro 5L), and lock by turning anti-clockwise.
- 6. Insert the power cord and connect to mains power.
Press the Delay Timer button.
Press the + or – button to adjust the delay timer in 10 minute stages.
Press the desired program button and the delay countdown timer will begin (e.g., Meat) before the programme cycle commences.
The cooking can be delayed for a maximum of 24 hours.